Blemish Buster Bundle
Soothe & repair skin when under pressure. Be prepared with these multi-functional essentials.
2021 Clean + Conscious Awards - Bronze
2022 LUXlife Health, Beauty & wellness awards Winner - Most Innovative Non-Toxic Skincare Brand NSW
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (AEST) for same day dispatch
- TRY RISK FREE 60 day money back guarantee
4 payments of $12.50 with
From $10/wk with
What are these for?
Use us as your natural, non-toxic and safe alternatives for:
- stress related breakouts or blemishes
- lip sores
How will they help me?
These will turn you into the family skin solution hero. Essentials for the medicine cabinet.
- Help you get back to living life
- Calm & soothe your skin & lips right down
- Give your skin instant & ongoing care
- Quickly improve the appearance of your affected skin
Why are we so special?
- Natural, non-toxic
- No antibiotics, alcohol, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or synthetics
- World first topical combinations that harness the power of nature
- Actually smell like the goodness of nature
- Vegan & gluten free
How do I use them?
- First, ensure the affected area is clean
- Then gently apply your 'Self Heal' Salve or Lip Sore Cream
- Both of these products are designed to leave a protective layer over the affected area
- Reapply as frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (We always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. This involves carefully selecting and extensively researching every ingredient used in our genuine natural remedies, we also work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible.
We are aligned with the International NATRUE Standard Classifications of natural ingredients being: Natural, Derived Natural or Nature Identical. All of our products are primarily pure Natural, with small amounts of Derived Natural (example: an emulsifier) and any Nature Identical ingredients added at 1% or less and only when strictly necessary (example: a preservative). The key characteristic of everything used is that it can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). These ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts for each ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
For more information on our special bioactives, go to our ingredient page.
Lip Sore Cream
- Jojoba Butter EWG:1, Manuka Oil EWG:1, Aloe Vera EWG:1, Kanuka Oil EWG:1, Sandalwood Oil EWG:1, Zinc Gluconate EWG:2, Lemon Myrtle Oil EWG:1, Bergamot Oil EWG:1, Menthol EWG:1 'Self Heal' Salve
'Self Heal' Salve
- Coconut Oil EWG:1, Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1, Frankincense Oil EWG:1, Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) Extract EWG:1, Water EWG:1, Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Menthol EWG:1, Soapbark Tree Bark EWG:1, Soap Wort Leaf Extract EWG:1, Limonene EWG:4 (*Limonene is constituent of all-natural essential oils and is in very low concentration)
I had very itchy dermatitis on my hands from hand sanitiser and Self Heal salve has cleared it in just over a week, I love it
I used this on a cat scratch to help the mending process. Bringing this on hikes too for the first aid kit!
I grazed my head badly, blood everywhere. It improved my skin back to normal by the end of the week. Simply amazing for the first aid kit! Thank you
I just started applying Self Heal Salve into areas where some scars of my Eczema still appeared. I felt great with these product and I do loves the smells of Coconut oil and Aloe Vera every times I applied into my body. So far i still haven’t seen improvement yet but definitely i will order another bottle because these was the first one i have ordered. Overall I’m very happy with these product.
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog