Holistic Skin Health Duo
Let us take care of your skin with a natural, non-toxic alternatives that work. Specifically formulated to nourish, hydrate & soothe distressed or upset skin.
2021 Organic Beauty Award Winner - BEST CLEAN™ MANUKA REMEDIES
2022 LUXlife Health, Beauty & wellness awards Winner - Most Innovative Non-Toxic Skincare Brand NSW
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (AEST) for same day dispatch
- TRY RISK FREE 60 day money back guarantee
4 payments of $18.75 with
From $10/wk with
What are these for?
Manuka Skin Saver - a natural, steroid-free alternative that works if your skin is:
- Red, irritated, inflamed, dehydrated, dry or itchy
- Prone to Eczema or Psoriasis
- Highly distressed & compromised by radiation or cancer treatment - Damaged from UV or sun exposure
'Self Heal' Salve' - an essential for when your skin has been:
- Upset by something that is too rough, super prickly, sharp, dirty, stings, bites or burns
How will they help my skin?
Think of us as healthy food for your skin.
- Calm, hydrate & soothe your precious skin
- Provide instant & ongoing care
- Quickly improve the appearance of the affected area
- Help rebuild your compromised skin barrier function
Why are we so special?
- Natural, non-toxic & safe
- Complementary combination for rapid care for multiple skin issues
- No antibiotics, corticosteroids, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or synthetics
- World first combinations of powerful natural ingredients
- Specifically formulated to feed & care for compromised skin
- Actually smell like the goodness of nature
- Tested on all skin types
How do I use them?
- First ensure the affected area is clean
- Then apply your Manuka Skin Saver or 'Self Heal' Salve & gently rub in
- For the Manuka Skin Saver - wait for it to dry (the tackiness goes, we promise, it's just that glorious honey)
- For the 'Self Heal' Salve - it is designed to leave a protective layer over the affected area
- Reapply frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (We always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
- Manuka Skin Saver contains honey and may not be suitable for use if sensitive to bee products.
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible. We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients.
Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards. If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our ingredient page.
Manuka Skin Saver
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Manuka Honey UMF10+ EWG:1, Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1, Milk Thistle Extract EWG:1, Coconut Oil EWG:1, Zinc Gluconate EWG:2, Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1, Manuka Oil EWG:1, Green Tea Extract EWG:1, Cucumber Extract EWG:1, Lecithin EWG:2, Slippery Elm Bark EWG:1, Xantham Gum EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Cetearyl Olivate EWG:1, Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1, Potassium Sorbate EWG:2, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 (Nature-identical thickener) EWG:1, Alcohol (100% natural) EWG:1, Citric Acid EWG:1, Sodium Benzoate EWG:1
'Self Heal' Salve
- Macadamia Oil EWG:1, Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1, Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1, Coconut Oil EWG:1, Jojoba Oil EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1, Frankincense Oil EWG:1, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil EWG:1, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate (Derived natural emulsifier) EWG:1, Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) Extract EWG:1, Jojoba Esters EWG:1, Sunflower Seed Wax EWG:1, Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Tocopherol EWG:1, Menthol EWG:1, Soybean Oil EWG:1, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax EWG:1, Polyglycerin-3 EWG:1, Limonene* EWG:4 (*Limonene is constituent of all-natural essential oils and is in very low concentration)
My 20 month old son has had eczema-prone skin for the past year or so. We've been to many different specialists costing hundreds but the advice we got from all of them was always the same - moisturiser, bath, steroid creams. Nothing ever worked.
Then a friend recommended manuka honey. So I started researching into it and came across Bio First's Manuka Skin Saver. After only two days we saw a difference straight away. It's now been 3 weeks and he's so much better. He's stopped scratching, no more sleepless nights where he'd wake up screaming and itchy, his appetite is back to normal and he's back to his usual happy self. It's been amazing and we are so eternally grateful. Thank you.
I ordered this duo to help soothe the pain and help repair my skin on chest and arms. The only thing I was disappointed in was the DIM was over a year old on one of the bottles. I told them about it and was reassured it was not too old. Sill it bothered me. They just sent a refund for that bottle. Was pleased that they stood behind their product. My skin is finally healing after four weeks of pain, scabbing over twice and then the healing itch. I would definitely recommend this product!
Super dry skin soaked up cream on first application will watch for improvement of next couple of days
I've been having problems with extreme flare up of ezcema and dry skin for the last 3 years. I've tried all sort of creams, herbs, remedies and nothing has worked consistently.
After using Bio-First for a week I noticed a significant appearance improvement in dryness and redness. It's brought relief from itching, irritation. Best of all it feels super soothing when applied to the skin. Grateful to have found this product.
Thank you Bio-First products. My son has eczema-prone skin on his face but after applied Bio-first cream couple times, he got fast improvement from itchy and skin damage which caused from previous prescriptions products by doctor. My son is more than happy every time when I applied Bio-first on his skin. Love Bio-first products 💖💖💖
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog