Holistic Skin Health Duo
Specifically formulated to nourish, hydrate & soothe distressed or upset skin.
PLUS INCLUDED FREE: Natural cotton pouch. For a limited time.
- $75.00 $80.00
- Bundle and Save! See the deals
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (AEST) for same day dispatch
|4 payments of $18.75 with||From $10/wk with|
What are these for?
Use me (Manuka Skin Saver) if your skin is:
- Red, irritated, inflamed, dehydrated, dry or itchy
- Prone to Eczema or Psoriasis
- Damaged from UV or sun exposure
- Highly distressed & compromised by radiotherapy / radiation treatment
- Disturbed & raw after a cosmetic procedure like micro-needling, dermabrasion or chemical peel
Use me ('Self Heal' Salve) if your skin:
- has been upset by something that is too rough, super prickly, sharp, dirty, stings or burns.
How will they help my skin?
Think of us as healthy food for your skin.
- Calm, hydrate & soothe your precious skin
- Provide instant & ongoing care
- Quickly improve the appearance of the affected area
- Help rebuild your compromised skin barrier function
Why are we so special?
- Natural & non-toxic - we care what goes on your skin
- Complementary combination for rapid effect on multiple skin issues
- No antibiotics, corticosteroids, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs or synthetics
- World first combinations of powerful natural ingredients
- Specifically formulated to feed & care for compromised skin
- Actually smell like the goodness of nature
- Tested on all skin types
How do I use them?
- First ensure the affected area is clean
- Then apply your Manuka Skin Saver or 'Self Heal' Salve & gently rub in
- For the Manuka Skin Saver - wait for it to dry (the tackiness goes, we promise, it's just that glorious honey)
- For the 'Self Heal' Salve - it is designed to leave a protective layer over the affected area
- Reapply frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (We always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. This involves carefully selecting and extensively researching every ingredient used in our biovital formulations, we also work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible.
We are aligned with the International NATRUE Standard Classifications of natural ingredients being: Natural, Derived Natural or Nature Identical. All of our products are primarily pure Natural, with small amounts of Derived Natural (example: an emulsifier) and any Nature Identical ingredients added at 1% or less and only when strictly necessary (example: a preservative). The key characteristic of everything used is that it can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). These ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts for each ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
For more information on our special bioactives, go to our ingredient page.
Manuka Skin Saver
- Water EWG:1, Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Manuka Honey UMF10+ EWG:1, Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1, Slippery Elm Bark Extract EWG:1, Sucrose Stearate EWG:1, Milk Thistle Extract EWG:1, Coconut Oil EWG:1, Zinc Gluconate EWG:2, Manuka Oil EWG:1, Green Tea Extract EWG:1, Cucumber Extract EWG:1, Lecithin EWG:2, Xanthan Gum EWG:1, Tapioca Starch EWG:1, Sucrose Laurate EWG:1, Cellulose Gum EWG:1, Sucrose Palmitate EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1, Citric Acid EWG:2, Potassium Sorbate EWG:2, Sodium Benzoate EWG:1
'Self Heal' Salve
- Coconut Oil EWG:1, Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1, Frankincense Oil EWG:1, Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) Extract EWG:1. Water EWG:1, Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Menthol EWG:1, Soapbark Tree Bark EWG:1, Soap Wort Leaf Extract EWG:1, Limonene EWG:4 (*Limonene is constituent of all-natural essential oils and is in very low concentration)
At an initial visit to a specialist , I was advised to not use this product as "many of these are actually dangerous "!
It is the ONLY one of MANY products that I have used which actually fixes my hands after using the disinfectant sprays we are asked to use during this pandemic.
I have Purpura and it has already started fading the purple blotches on my face after 2 applications. I’m really excited to see what else it does for my skin! Thank you so much!
A bit early to tell, no difference as yet.
I’m hoping it improves my skin.
Update: I previously mentioned that Bio First wasn’t getting rid of my daughters eczema. But as it turns out, after doing Topical Steroid Withdrawal, it has made a huge difference in her eczema helping it heal. Skin Saver has literally been a skin saver.
Original: I use the skin saver on my 10 month olds eczema, I used to dread bath time and nap time as that’s when I used to put on several thick creams. But now It was so quick and easy, as it’s runny and goes on so well. Her skin is so soft now, it doesn’t get rid of the eczema (most probably a diet thing) but it certainly helps moisturise, bring down the eczema and stops the itching. I LOVE that is it is natural, the smells grows on you, smells like Manuka. It is little pricey, but am willing to pay that much for a great, natural product. I recommend it to anyone with skin problems. Thank you to the founders for creating such wonderful products!
Lovely and light small amount needed,skin feels smooth to touch.nice product