Manuka Skin Saver
- Bundle and Save! See the deals
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (AEST) for same day dispatch
|4 payments of $12.50 with||From $10/wk with|
What's this for?
Use me if your skin is:
- Red, irritated, inflamed, dehydrated, dry or itchy
- Prone to Eczema or Psoriasis
- Damaged from UV or sun exposure
- Highly distressed & compromised by radiotherapy / radiation treatment
- Disturbed & raw after a cosmetic procedure like micro-needling, dermabrasion or chemical peel
How will it help my skin?
Think of me as healthy food for your skin.
- Calm, hydrate & soothe your precious skin
- Provide instant & ongoing nourishment
- Quickly improve the appearance of the affected area
- Help rebuild your compromised skin barrier function
Why is it so special?
- Natural & non-toxic - we care what goes on your skin
- No antibiotics, corticosteroids, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs or synthetics
- World first combination of medical grade Manuka Honey, Milk Thistle, Aloe Vera & more
- Specifically formulated to feed & care for compromised skin, with rapid effect on multiple skin issues
- Provides a light satin protective film over skin
- Actually smells like the goodness of nature
- Tested on all skin types
How do I use it?
- First ensure the affected area is clean
- Then apply your Manuka Skin Saver & gently rub in
- It should feel instantly calming, cool & protective
- Wait for it to dry (the tackiness goes, we promise, it's just that glorious honey)
- Reapply frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (Can be worn under make-up & we always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. This involves carefully selecting and extensively researching every ingredient used in our biovital formulations, we also work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible.
We are aligned with the International NATRUE Standard Classifications of natural ingredients being: Natural, Derived Natural or Nature Identical. All of our products are primarily pure Natural, with small amounts of Derived Natural (example: an emulsifier) and any Nature Identical ingredients added at 1% or less and only when strictly necessary (example: a preservative). The key characteristic of everything used is that it can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). These ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts for each ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
For more information on our special bioactives, go to our ingredient page.
- Water EWG:1
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1
- Glycerin EWG:1
- Manuka Honey UMF10+ EWG:1
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1
- Slippery Elm Bark Extract EWG:1
- Sucrose Stearate EWG:1
- Milk Thistle Extract EWG:1
- Coconut Oil EWG:1
- Zinc Gluconate EWG:2
- Manuka Oil EWG:1
- Green Tea Extract EWG:1
- Cucumber Extract EWG:1
- Lecithin EWG:2
- Xanthan Gum EWG:1
- Tapioca Starch EWG:1
- Sucrose Laurate EWG:1
- Cellulose Gum EWG:1
- Sucrose Palmitate EWG:1
- Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1
- Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1
- Citric Acid EWG:2
- Potassium Sorbate EWG:2
- Sodium Benzoate EWG:1
I use the skin saver on my 10 month olds eczema, I used to dread bath time and nap time as that’s when I used to put on several thick creams. But now It was so quick and easy, as it’s runny and goes on so well. Her skin is so soft now, it doesn’t get rid of the eczema (most probably a diet thing) but it certainly helps moisturise, bring down the eczema and stops the itching. I LOVE that is it is natural, the smells grows on you, smells like Manuka. It is little pricey, but am willing to pay that much for a great, natural product. I recommend it to anyone with skin problems. Thank you to the founders for creating such wonderful products!
Lovely and light small amount needed,skin feels smooth to touch.nice product
This product has been game changing. I suffer from eczema all over my body, this cream is perfect to apply when you feel a flare up starting to happen, it cools down the skin which stops you from itching. It’s also been amazing for post-laser treatment where my skin feels irritated and needs some TLC. A small amount goes a long way! Will be purchasing again!
I need a change and this works well
I bought this for my 6 month old grandsons dry itchy skin but it made it worse so we had to stop using it after two applications which was very disappointing as you advertise its natural and for all the family
We're so sorry to hear that our Skin Saver didn't help your grandson's skin but really appreciate your feedback. Always tough when they have super-sensitive skin. Unfortunately, even though we test do test on sensitive skin, it sounds like he has reacted negatively to one of the natural ingredients. We always encourage patch testing for sensitivity on an unaffected area first. We will be in touch to organise a refund for this.
The Bio-First Team