Manuka Skin Saver - Eczema/Psoriasis Prone Skin
Soothe, nourish & hydrate skin prone to eczema or psoriasis with our natural, non-toxic medical grade Manuka Honey Skin Saver. Finally, something that works & fast!
2021 Australian Organic Beauty Award Winner - BEST CLEAN™ MANUKA REMEDIES
2022 Global Green Beauty Awards - Highly Commended for Best Honey Based Product
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (AEST) for same day dispatch
- TRY RISK FREE 60 day money back guarantee
4 payments of $12.50 with
From $10/wk with
What's this for?
A natural, steroid-free alternative that works for skin:
- Prone to Eczema or Psoriasis
- That is red, irritated, inflamed, dry, dehydrated or itchy
How will it help me?
As healthy, natural food for skin, you can be happy & confident in your product choice. I will:
- Calm, hydrate & soothe your skin
- Provide instant & ongoing nourishment & food
- Quickly improve the appearance of the affected area
- Help rebuild & strengthen your compromised skin barrier function
Why is it so special?
- Natural & non-toxic
- No steroids, antibiotics, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or synthetics
- World first formulation of medical grade Manuka Honey, Milk Thistle, Aloe Vera & more
- Specifically designed to rapidly feed and care for compromised skin
- Provides a light satin protective film over skin
- Actually smells like the goodness of nature
- Tested on all skin types
How do I use it?
- First ensure the affected area is clean
- Then apply your Manuka Skin Saver & gently rub in
- It should feel instantly calming, cool & protective
- Wait for it to dry (the tackiness goes, we promise, it's just that glorious honey)
- Reapply frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (Can be worn under make-up & we always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
- This product contains honey and may not be suitable for use if sensitive to bee products.
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible.
We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients. Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
If you want learn more about each of our special ingredients, look at our ingredient page.
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Manuka Honey UMF10+ EWG:1, Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1, Milk Thistle Extract EWG:1, Coconut Oil EWG:1, Zinc Gluconate EWG:2, Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1, Manuka Oil EWG:1, Green Tea Extract EWG:1, Cucumber Extract EWG:1, Lecithin EWG:2, Slippery Elm Bark EWG:1, Xantham Gum EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Cetearyl Olivate EWG:1, Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1, Potassium Sorbate EWG:2, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 (Nature-identical thickener) EWG:1, Alcohol (100% natural) EWG:1, Citric Acid EWG:1, Sodium Benzoate EWG:1
My neck & decollage area has been sun damaged through years of neglect, I have been using the Manuka Skin Saver for 2 weeks, & can see an improvement
I've been using the cream for about a week now, the redness on my skin started to fade.
Over the past few weeks, my husband has been using the Manuka Skin Saver every day on his itchy, irritated skin. It soothed the itch quickly and has had lasting results.
This stuff is great you only need a teany weeny amount. I suffer from dermatitis on my hands because of my cleaning business. I apply this of the night and my hands are better the next day. Doesn’t sting.
This smells divine and really works
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog