Well, if you want the simple answer, then generally it is going to be NO...
Medical research has shown time & again that wounds actually heal best when they're in a clean and moist environment.
That is why nurses & doctors put bandages & plasters on really serious or chronic wounds!
The same is true for first aid wounds...
They really just like a clean, moist environment.
Especially one that provides amazing & complementary healing agents and support at the same time.
- Always clean the wound of dirt & blood from the area
- Deal with the bugs that might be present
- Apply a healing aid to help with the natural processes
- Keep the area covered, and change regularly
- Some products combine Steps 1 & 2 making it even easier for you!