Manuka Skin Saver - Radiation & UV Damage
Let us take care of your skin with a natural, non-toxic alternative that works. Specifically formulated to soothe, nourish & hydrate skin damaged by harsh treatments or sun exposure.
New & Improved Formula - March 2022
2021 Organic Beauty Award - Winner - BEST CLEAN™ MANUKA REMEDIES
2022 LUXlife Health, Beauty & wellness awards Winner - Most Innovative Non-Toxic Skincare Brand NSW
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (AEST) for same day dispatch
- TRY RISK FREE 60 day money back guarantee
4 payments of $12.50 with
From $10/wk with
What's this for?
A natural alternative to steroid or petroleum-based creams, for skin that is :
- Distressed and damaged by UV exposure, radiotherapy, or other treatments
- Red, irritated, inflamed, dry, dehydrated, scaly or itchy
How will it help?
As medical grade healthy food for your skin, I will:
- Calm, hydrate & soothe your skin
- Provide instant & ongoing nourishment & protection
- Quickly improve the feel & appearance
- Help rebuild & strengthen your compromised skin barrier function
Why is it so special?
- Allows you to focus on your treatment & recovery holistically - Natural & non-toxic
- No steroids, antibiotics, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs, phthalates or synthetics
- Offers protection before harsh treatments
- World first formulation of medical grade Manuka Honey, Milk Thistle, Aloe Vera & more
- Specifically designed to rapidly feed and care for compromised skin
- Provides a light satin protective film over skin
- Actually smells like the goodness of nature
How do I use it?
- First ensure the affected area is clean
- Then apply your Manuka Skin Saver & gently rub in
- It should feel instantly calming, cool & protective
- Wait for it to dry (the tackiness goes, we promise, it's just that glorious honey)
- Reapply frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (Can be worn under make-up & we always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
- This product contains honey and may not be suitable for use if sensitive to bee products.
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. We extensively research each natural biovital ingredient before inclusion in our genuine natural remedies and work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible.
We align with the definition of natural by the leading natural and organic cosmetic certification body in the world – the International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association. Our ingredients fall into the 3 classifications of Natural Ingredients, Derived Natural Ingredients or Nature-Identical Ingredients. Nature-identical ingredients are only allowed when strictly necessary to ensure your safety (preservatives) or because extraction methods introduce too many chemicals. The key characteristic is that they can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
For more information on our special bioactives, go to our ingredient page.
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1, Glycerin EWG:1, Manuka Honey UMF10+ EWG:1, Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1, Milk Thistle Extract EWG:1, Coconut Oil EWG:1, Zinc Gluconate EWG:2, Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1, Manuka Oil EWG:1, Green Tea Extract EWG:1, Cucumber Extract EWG:1, Lecithin EWG:2, Slippery Elm Bark EWG:1, Xantham Gum EWG:1, Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1, Cetearyl Olivate EWG:1, Sorbitan Olivate EWG:1, Potassium Sorbate EWG:2, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 (Nature-identical thickener) EWG:1, Alcohol (100% natural) EWG:1, Citric Acid EWG:1, Sodium Benzoate EWG:1
My go to. Love it 😊💜
Just wanted to say the product is one of the only ones I've found that helps me long term. I have pretty dry itchy psoriasis-prone skin in my beard and it helps instantly, it hasn't come back for weeks.
Great product :)
Just loved our Manuka Skin Saver. Major improvements on my skin and my son's skin after just one application. See more on Insta :)
Wow! I've only been using this for 4 days. What a huge difference it has made on my body and scalp. I've tried so many different things. Even stuff my doctor has prescribed. I'm so impressed im ordering more today. Thank you so much.
This product is very good so very help for baby skin
Knowledge from Nature
Latest From The Blog