'Self Heal' Salve
- Bundle and Save! See the deals
- IN STOCK Order by 12pm (AEST) for same day dispatch
|4 payments of $7.50 with||From $10/wk with|
What's this for?
Use me if your skin has been upset by something that:
- is too rough
- is super prickly
- is sharp
- is dirty or yucky
How will it help my skin?
The name kind of says it all. A natural must have in your family's first aid kit.
- Calm & soothe your skin right down
- Give your skin instant & ongoing care
- Quickly improve the appearance of your affected skin
- Help to promote natural skin repair
Why is it so special?
- Natural, non-toxic - we care what goes on your skin
- No antibiotics, alcohol, petrochemicals, parabens, PEGs or synthetics
- World first topical combination of the amazing Self Heal herb, Frankincense & Milk Thistle
- Designed for the whole family wherever you are
- Medicinally aromatic balm
- Formulated to help promote natural skin repair
- Vegan & gluten free
How do I use it?
- First, ensure the affected area is clean (including removing things like dirt, sand, gravel or splinters)
- Then gently apply your 'Self Heal' Salve to calm the area
- At first, it might sting a little
- It is a salve that is designed to leave a protective layer over the affected area
- Reapply as frequently as needed - we're sure you want your skin back to normal
- (We always recommend patch testing for sensitivity)
Bio-First® lives by its ethos of Science by Nature. This involves carefully selecting and extensively researching every ingredient used in our biovital formulations, we also work hard to ensure a sustainable supply chain where possible.
We are aligned with the International NATRUE Standard Classifications of natural ingredients being: Natural, Derived Natural or Nature Identical. All of our products are primarily pure Natural, with small amounts of Derived Natural (example: an emulsifier) and any Nature Identical ingredients added at 1% or less and only when strictly necessary (example: a preservative). The key characteristic of everything used is that it can be found in nature.
Here is our full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). These ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts for each ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
For more information on our special bioactives, go to our ingredient page.
- Coconut Oil EWG:1
- Aloe Vera Gel EWG:1
- Glycerin EWG:1
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil EWG:1
- Frankincense Oil EWG:1
- Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) Extract EWG:1
- Water EWG:1
- Parfum (Naticide, a natural preservative) EWG:1
- Glyceryl Caprylate EWG:1
- Menthol EWG:1
- Soapbark Tree Bark EWG:1
- Soap Wort Leaf Extract EWG:1
- Limonene EWG:4
*Limonene is constituent of all-natural essential oils and is in very low concentration
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Have used this product and it is excellent , have even introduced friends to the product. Self heal alone is an incredible herb.
I used this product to help on mosquito bites, cuts and hang nails. It really doesn't take much. i applied the self heal save to my mosquito bite once a day at night and I noticed the salve tingles and then the itching stops. I had no problem my bug bite just went away. I carry it with me always.
Working in the industry I do, I’m often prone to chemical burns that can fester for days. One application of this salve and its gone within 24 hours! I couldn’t do without it. Thanks so much :)
Love natural products, love this product, I am very happy with this balm
I really like self heal, it is a saver for bug bites.