5 Tips to Care for Skin Exposed to Radiation Therapy
Prepare by giving yourself and the treatment area some TLC before the sessions begin...
- Follow the advice and instructions of your care team.
- Support your overall system with a health liquid, like Liquid Health Syrup or 'Self Heal' Syrup.
- Use warm water and very gentle soap to cleanse.
- Ask if you can apply Manuka Skin Saver to the treatment area for protection before and after each session and for a few weeks post completion.
- Avoid any direct sun exposure until area fully healed and restored.
The reality is that treatment is progressive. So recovery will be progressive too.
And the way to help is by being pre-emptive and proactive in caring for your skin affected by radiation.
Regular & frequent application of our Manuka Skin Saver will help protect & soothe, while at the same time helping to improve the appearance of post-radiation skin.